- Click on the film you would like to see and then book your tickets. Food & Drink options will be displayed once you have chosen your film.
- Tickets are for one vehicle (rather than per person) and you should not exceed the legal amount of passengers for your car.
- As well as Standard tickets, there are also Premium tickets for pole position in the front rows and tickets for large vehicles and disabled tickets for easier access to the on site facilities.
- Vehicles that are not permitted include bicycles, motorbikes or scooters, convertibles without a roof, car with trailer attached, minibuses, buses, caravans, motorhomes & HGVs.
- If you have a large car such as a SUV, people mover, van, or anything larger than a standard car, please book a ‘Large Car’ ticket. Larger cars will go at the end of rows or at the back so that everyone gets a good view. Cars are parked alternately so there shouldn’t be a car directly in front of you.
- Please check the film certification when purchasing your tickets and make sure that everyone attending is of the right age. ID will be needed for anyone lucky enough to look younger than the film rating age.
- Your ticket will be emailed to you as a Print at Home ticket. Please make sure you bring it with you either as a printout or an a phone/mobile device and display them on your dashboard as you enter the site. These will be checked on arrival.
- When you book your ticket, it is vital to provide the registration number of the car you will be driving at the event as entry is via car registration number. If you need to change your vehicle, please update your car registration number via the website. If you go onto the What’s On page, click Buy Tickets for the film you have already booked and then click on ‘Already Ordered Tickets’ at the top of the page. If you enter your booking reference and email address you can then get into your order to change your registration number or add food & drink to your booking. Please note that anyone arriving without a ticket will not be allowed access.
- Please note that film details are subject to change as film studios may hold back films at short notice and other factors may mean we have to make changes, in which case ticket holders will be informed as soon as possible and offered alternative arrangements.